The Fundamentals of Concealed Carry course is designed to educate the student about the handguns that are best for concealed carry, how to carry them safely and securely, and how to use them efficiently in the context of a Dynamic Critical Incident.
(Read more about the principles and concepts of defensive shooting and training for the Dynamic Critical Incident HERE.)
The Fundamentals of Concealed Carry course is designed to take 4-5 hours, depending on class size.
$130 (you bring handgun and 200 rounds ammunition)
$150 (you use our handgun, you bring 200 rounds ammunition – 115gr 9mm, fmj)
$200 (you use our handgun, we provide the ammunition)
If you don’t yet own a firearm, please Contact Us before registering to check firearm availability.
In addition to the standard Texas LTC course, we also offer a more comprehensive combination course that combines the state mandated LTC course material with our Fundamentals of Concealed Carry course. Read about the combo course HERE.
- Defensive Handgun (unless you are renting ours)
- 200 rounds ammunition for your gun (unless we are providing)
- Sturdy belt and holster (strong side hip, or appendix carry only)
- Two magazines (or 3 speed loaders for revolvers) (bring additional magazines if you have them)
- Magazine pouch(s) (if you have them)
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Snacks and water